Would this be a good idea?

when my date is thinking about kissing me and he looks nervous I have this underwear that says kiss me on the top, should I show him the lettering?

would that be ok?

What Guys Said 1

• Um, I think that would just be awkward. I mean you pulling down your pants, and there I look at your underwear and it says kiss you? A little weird to me.

Just "test" him. lean in towards him. Hold for 1-2 seconds, if he backs up he's uncomfortable, and not ready... Just backup, and smile at him then leave it as that. If he doesn't back up, turn your head to one side(so your noses don't hit), and kiss him. I don't think he would deny it.

What Girls Said 1

• You want to show your date part of your underwear to make him feel less nervous? I personally don't think that would help. And at the risk of sounding like a prude, it's not something I would do if I haven't known the guy for very long.

If you want to help him out, just kiss him. Simple, right? If you make the first move, he won't have much to worry about.