Guys, do you mind younger looking girls?

I'm 20, but I look like 17. It's because I'm skinny and I look really natural.

Does it bother you?

More precisely: would you date a girl who looks younger than she is (if she's around 20 y/o)?
Wow, great rating.

It's just a question, you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• 20 year olds and 17 year olds generally don't look incredibly different. also, who is going to say "looking natural" and skinny is a bad thing?

What Guys Said 3

• why would it?

• I'd rather date girls who look younger, especially if we're talking about serious relationships that could end up permanent -- because who doesn't want their wife to look younger than she is later on?

• I'm turning 26 and unfortunately I get that "You look like your 16", everyday!

• But would you mind if your girlfriend looks young?

• She could look younger then her age atm, but age faster then normal women. It all depends if the girl takes care of herself. The more damage you do to your body, means the less intelligent you are, means the less attractive you will be. You have to know what to expose and what not to expose your body to!

What Girls Said 2

• at least you can do the teen girl fantasy

• Need to get a boyfriend first haha

• Good Q, I also would like to know.