What if your face looks like a man?

question. what should you do if you look like a man (and you're a girl) and what should you do to make yourself look less like a man (you have strong features)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Emphasize your hair a LOT. Grow it out longer, maybe have it fall in soft waves. Get soft side-swept bangs to cover a large forehead. Wear earrings. Keep the makeup light but use a soft blusher to make your cheeks have a fresh pink glow. wear a sheerish lip gloss.

As far as clothes go, find your most feminine feature and emphasize it. If you have nice legs, wear skirts and heels that show them off. If you have a good butt, flaunt it. NIce chest? wear necklines that flatter but don't show too much. Keep in mind that you don't wanna be skanky with your dress or that's just going to look worse.

Find colors that flatter! And take good care of your skin to keep it soft. A lot of your femininity has nothing to do with your unchangeables. Develop a feminine walk and flash a pretty smile.

I'd also like to point out that it's probably not as bad as you think. String features are often very striking on women, not man-like. You don't have to have an itty-bitty nose or pouty lips or an extreme hourglass figure to look feminine. You probably look unique and not like a barbie--it's a good thing!

What Guys Said 1

• not much you can do... to be honest the only thing that pops up in my mind is shaving a lot more.. maybe try to put on some makeup (don't overdo it you'll look stupider),

What Girls Said 9

• just look into magazines and see styles that are feminine and adopt one that's suitable. try make-up, contouring techniques, different shades of eye shadow, applicaton of makeup can be learnt from magazines or w/e. strong features can be unique. I think making your hair wavy and long will easily disguise like a strong jaw or anything else you're insecure about. furthermore maybe wear dresses or something girlie I guess. wear something that gives your body shape, like contour. I personally like dress that hug at the waist or a cute lace/ ribbon semi-corset top or some dress-shirt with cute capri's. you have to work on eye make up to maybe takeaway attention from any manly features you speak of. I'm sure you look alright, just try some of these ideas. best of luck

• if you honestly look like a man (which I'm sure you dont..you might just be self conscious) dress in a way that's feminine, do VERY SIMPLE makeup (mascara and blush and sheer lip gloss only), wear heels and grow your hair out long. that way the long hair and feminine dress will look more girlie

• Let your hair grow longer... apply makeup to show your more feminine features... there are books out there that can help(like highlighting the cheekbone in a way to make it appear higher), wax your eyebrows... eyebrows soften a face if done correctly. Soft feminine makeup... not overdone drag queen.

• Altthough, you may think you look like a man, I can't believe you totally do. But I would try to wear makeup, complimenting your favourite/girlyish features such as your eyes/lips. Also, try wearing bright colours, and clothes that obviously belong to a girl, but not too skanky ot anything. :) But don't change yourself too much to look "better"

• what features do you have that make you look like a man it might help if you describe a couple of them...

• What if? uh, I don't think make up... that'll be drag queenish probably a lot of facials.

• Long hair, feminine waves, soft curls, or layers

Dress classicly feminine but don't do the glam look with a lot of makeup because that could run the risk of looking drag-ish. You wanna keep it fairly natural looking but still like you are girly and care what you look like.

Girly pastels are probably something that would work for this girl.

Good eyebrows and well kept skin, hands and feet

• a paper bag maybey?

ahahah joking

• plastic surgery.