What is the first thing a guy looks at on a girl?

Guys, when you first see a girl.what do you notice first? Her eyes? Hair? What physically attracts you most before you even start a conversation with her? Also what color hair so you prefer on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Face, boobiieees, ass.

If your face is not attractive, there's no looking at boobies or ass.

If your boobs are nice, I glance at the ass to see if you have the full package. If they aren't I still glance at the ass to see if your ass can make up for the boob's shortcomings ^^.

After the initial check, I go back up to the face. Look at eyes, lips, hair color, texture & style, teeth, then overall features, neck, arms wrists, legs, clothing style, distinctive jewlery, piercings or tats (if any). That's the scan to see if you're completely stunning, good, great, average etc...

Then I check out her personality by talking to her and getting to know her. Be aware that a sh*tty personality can completely reverse my initial attraction as much as a great personality can really make up for some discrepancies in your looks or just make you the most amazing girl on earth if you're already pretty :)

What Guys Said 10

• For me it's the way she comes off intellectually and mentally first. Purely physically I'd look at her face briefly then see what her shape is like. If I'm still interested I'd look at her face and expressions better. I tend to go for darker hair but color isn't important.

• Well, it can vary depending on the guy. There are:

1. Psychological aspects

2. Physical aspects

3. Social aspects

Like, when you catch a girl's eyes and it clicks (psychological)

Or, like you have a thing for her awesome sexy body (physical)

Or like she is really popular, and drives a sports car, (social)

The last girl I liked a bit, she was singing, and she sang beautifully. And she had the perfect physique. Later our eyes caught at the gym, and we smiled at each other. While she was coming back, she stopped and we started talking...

• I look into a girl's eyes first. Hair color doesn't matter much to me.

• Eyes. I would get lost in your blue eyes.

• Face t*ts ass

• Her age.

• the prominent one, whatever it is her eyes, hair, boobs, booty, etc

no best hair color, it just has to suit her

• Girls put lot of effort on their hair,I don't really look at their hair much just their face and smiling can be so pleasing more than giggling

• I almost always notice the face first. No specific facial feature just the whole face in general.

Face usually attracts me the most.

Prefer brown/black hair.

You could try experimenting with different hair styles/colors to see what works well. :p

• beautiful face and legs

What Girls Said 0