My body literally went numb...

My whole body feels numb...I know I shouldn't have been looking in the first place but sometimes it's harder to fight the ex left me ...I broke up with him but it was because I could see him showing interest in another girl...right after we broke him he started talking to that very girl...

It's been a month or 2 and we haven't spoken in a week or birthday passed he said nothing...and that's when I realized I really didn't mean much to him...just a few days before my birthday he was dedicating songs to me in his Facebook statuses and inboxing me to tell me to listen to them...he had been leading me on for a minute so I didn't respond..this got him angry...but I didn't think he'd ignore my I did something stupid.

I decided to look at his new girls profile picture...and under it I noticed his mother liked hurts so much because I was never friends with his mother on fb and she already is in less than two months...I guess she really meant more to him and I was right about the entire thing and breaking up with him was the right choice but deep in my heart I was hoping he'd drop her for but look whose the fool now...I thought I meant something to him but I guess I just fell for a scheme

But I'm just so hurt...I mean I feel like nothing...I physically felt my heart drop...

I'm just here because every bone in my body wants to call him to scream but I know deep down he is gone so I won't..

I just need some words of encouragement

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to delete him from fb and try to forget about him altogether. Seeing that stuff is not going to help you get over the breakup. You're basically putting salt on a fresh wound and I'm sure it hurts like hell.

• I agree.. delete him from Facebook. It'll be hard, but you can do it.