What should I wear for a bra with this style dress?

I am going to a party the weekend after New Years. I'm not sure exactly how dressed up or formal it will be, but I do have this dress I got for Christmas that I would really like to wear. It's a purple one shoulder dress. It's really pretty. But there's one problem: I'm not sure what to do about bras. I am a small 34b cup in a regular bra.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I hope this question is aimed at the ladies. You'll never get a sensible answer otherwise!

Ps. Just for the record. My answer will be..."why bother with a bra...or the dress...or clothes in general. "

0|1
    0|0
  • Could just go braless

0|1
    2|0
  • No bra is always the answer ;p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Go strapless. If you don't own a strapless bra, wear something either over or under the dress and wear a regular or push up bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the dress only has one shoulder strap, you could buy a bra with detachable bra straps and take one strap off of the bra. That way you get more support than wearing a strapless bra.

1|1
    0|0
  • You might not need one - try it without and see how it looks. If you wear one, go strapless.

0|0
    0|0
  • stick on, strapless or detachable straps but leave on on and cross it at the back if your able too for more support :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't picture this in my mind, where is the photograph of this type of dress?

0|0
    0|0