Do you find yourself physically attractive?

are you happy with the way you look? What do you like and dislike about your appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I'm happy with myself.

I would snip a little here, add a little there but that's only a side thought. All in all I'm really happy with my body.

:) and my face too

• I'm satisfied, but there will always be things that I could change or improve. I'd like to lose some more weight. I really like my eyes and long hair, though.

• Pretty much. I love my body, but I'm iffy about my face sometimes.

• Yes I do :D

• I like how I look and personilty , although I wish my family would stop judging me. I wanna be taller because I'm 5.3 I wanna be 5.6

• I do me in a heart beat. I love the way I look and wouldn't change a good damn thing.

• what answer do you want honest or humble? :P :P

• srsly sure I have many issues regarding my looks but I think I look OK overall ^-^

• i love the way I look and wouldn't change a thing!

• No. I'm a fat giant with man hands. I have a pizza face, frizzly hair, potato nose, and scarecrow eyebrows. I walk like a drunk duck and I'm so pale I glow in the dark. The only think I can honestly say I like about myself are my scars.

• Yes.

The only thing I don't really like is my stomach

What Guys Said 7

• I'm so good-looking my dog takes ME for a walk just to meet girls.

• Not at all. I an 22, and never had a girlfriend, never kissed, and never hugged a girl. Of course, it might have nothing to do with my look. Anyway, I have some gray hair right in the front. I either have to color my hair which is annoying, or just live with it. I have been made fun of by a few girls in high school for having gray hair. I need to build some muscle, but I need a push to get me going in that direction. Need more motivation.

• I think I'm pretty hot. I'd shag me, if I was a female.

• -__-

Now I see what you mean about the "getting depressed the more answers you read" on here thing. lol. I jest, I jest. But I'm keeping the -__- face. ;)

• I love how it corrects my 'e' automatically and adds the accent in "touch?", and yet posts it as a question mark. Talk about progressive technology here...

• To be fair, *bashfully*, I kind of would rate you that high. And don't say they it's only arrogance when your self view is out of sync with reality? So yeah, I've just reanimated a monster :P also, thank you for explaining that touche, or what you wrote would have been incomprehensible :) Gag AmericaniSes, or if you like, buggers up my words all the time.

• I love how I look. Only thing I kind of dislike are my quads, they're a bit small :p. Working on them though.

• For myself I would say 5.5-6/10

• You didn't give a high enough number :)

go up

• Haha, well if I take my shortness into account (im only 5'5) and I bring my lack of a muscle toned body, I've gotta bring it down some

• No, I don't find men arousing.

I'd say I'm below average looking but not hideous. So yes I think there are women who would find me attractive.

• I'm basically happy