Do you'll get a more negative impression from good looking guys?

girls do you'll get a more negative impression from like super hot guys and tend to avoid those guys more when you'll see them for the first time,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wouldn't avoid those type of guys. Just because a guy is super hot doesn't automatically mean he's arrogant/a jerk/ a player. I would get to know him and see if there was any depth to him beyond just what he looks like on the outside. If he was flirting with me, I would see if he was just a flirt/player or if he was actually interested. Some girls would avoid a guy like this though. They would think "wow he's super hot, he must have a ton of girls he's playing around with." Or "he's hot, he must be an arrogant jerk." I guess it just depends on the girl really. Hope this helps!

• Some girls would avoid a guy like this though

is this the majority? or in general?

• Show Older
    • Yes

• well it so happens that at the start some girls tend to avoid me a lot. then all of a sudden as they observe my behavior or at a certain situation they tend to be more extra nice to me and I'm told or somehow come to know that they have feelings for me.