What is the funniest or weirdest thing that you have stated on a pair of panties?

that you have stated on a pair of panties?

Just for fun.. just saw a pic of a pair that said "Restricted Area".. thought that was pretty good!

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Weirdest I've seen was a pair of boy shorts with a sailboat on the front and "Sail away with me" on the back. If there's some kind of hidden meaning there, it went completely over my head.

And I have a pair that say "I'm not trashy. . ." on the front, "I recycle" on the back with the symbol for recycling.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• "Wanna bone?"

With a dog with a bone in its mouth on the front lol

I saw that on the movie 13 and still haven't seen one that topped that in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • im drunk and your still not getting in here

1|0
    0|0
  • i think the weirdest ones are the monday to friday panties. (your ment to wear them in order)

but what if you bring back a chick to your place, and stipp her down to her underwear, and she's wearing wendsday, you would think, hang on! it saturday! has she changed her knickers?!

LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • For my birthday, one of my friends got me a pair of panties (as a joke) that said "if you can read this, your chances are pretty good" haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend has some that have a stop sign on them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats a good one, a lot like the ones I mention above which were yellow like a warning sign:)

• i saw one that had the road sign of slipppery roads and below it said slippery when wet

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.