What's your least favorite part of your appearance?

It's taken a very long time, but I've finally come to accept most things about my body.

I really don't like my knees, elbows, and knucles though as they're very discolored. They are a good 4-5 shades darker than the rest of my skin along with my top lip which is also discolored.

I used to hate most things about my appearance such as my breast size, waist size, butt size, hip size, love handles, calves, hair color, hair length, nose, lips, cheeks, and much more.

What do you dislike most about your physical appearance? What dislikes have you overcome?

Most Helpful Girl

• My nose and calves...but for some reason I'm growing to like them.

Idk maybe my oily skin. As of recent..im starting to love the way I look. Like I really am starting to feel empowered by myself. I don't know how long this will last...but I feel like I'm the sh*t. Not in a cocky way...just in the I believe in myself way

What Guys Said 2

• The hair on the sides of my head.

• My face

What Girls Said 9

• My hair. It's part curly, part straight, and part wavy...and it's so thick it's unreal. I only like it when I straighten it, which takes forever. I used to not like how ghostly white my skin is, but I don't care about that anymore.

• I have the same issue with my hair ~_~ why can't it all just decide to be the same texture?!?! I've grown to like mine though. If you don't want to straighten it all the time you can put it in 2-4 braids at night and let it loose in the morning and you'll have pretty waves.

• I know right. And I've totally tried the braid thing...my hair is just too darn poofy in the morning after that.:/

• I used to hate my nose, my thighs and my fingers/nails. But now I've just seen them as what makes me, me :)

• My feet. I wear a size 9.5 in the USA. Buttt I'm like 5'9' so I guess it come with the tall-ness. They're not ugly just bigger then most. I'm actually beginning to appreciate them more.

• I'm 5'2 and a size 9. I actually think that shoe sizes between 8-11 are more common then you'd think. Most girls I know where sizes in that range, but will lie about their shoe size (girls lie for the stupidest reasons!)

• Arms.Eye shape.legs...I overcame eye color and nose

• I used to not like my nose, and my lips... now I accepted how I look and I'm actually really happy with how I look. :)

• for me personally its because I realized life is too short to be thinking "i wish I had that nose, or those lips"... you were born to be YOU, to be a unique being, and everyone is unique. so I'd rather accept that and be happy (which I totally am now!) and feel great about my looks, than to be unhappy. :)

• I'm short too (5'2) and I have no nose (like seriously, my nose is only one inch tall and 1.5 inches wide), but I noticed that a lot of guys LOVE short girls and a lack of a nose makes me look cute.

• I barely look in the mirror anymore that is how I deal with it. DENIAL ha ha ha

• Shortness and nose

• I hate my hips and I wish my hair was way longer!

• I hate my stretch marks.

I lost 150 pounds and I still look bad because of those.

Dangit! Haha!