Guys: what do you look for in a girl?

What type of girl would you go for. Like for example what breast size would you like her to be, her height, weight, hair ,and also her eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• I like little women with big eyes and just enough curves to give a guy something to hold onto. Her attitude is the biggest thing though. I like an upbeat girl that isn't afraid of anything, knows what she wants and goes straight for it while still being a girl and being friendly. An interest in me puts her up by about 50%. :-)

• i love how women are obsessed with being thin lol "i like something to hold on to", "more cushion for the pushing". all sayings made because guys like the curves. its not like you hear "more bone to bone" or "less sagging for the shagging"

What Guys Said 6

• First thing I look at is her face, ...then overall body , if she is average then its OK with me. Then personality.

breast size is not a decisive factor for me.

• PERSONALLY I like a slightly taller than average lass, mainly cause a 6'3 it can be awekward to bend down to kiss. Don't really give a sh*t about weight or breast size tbh as long as I'm not dealing with either extreme, reallly really chubby or so thin that they break on touch. not bothered about eye color but for some reason I have a thing for redheads

• Hmm.. this is tough to explain in a short answer, but I'd say the most important thing is a friendly face. A nice warm smile and bright, friendly eyes. Body type isn't a big deal, I mean don't get me wrong, like most guys I love like bikini model types i.e. big chest, thin (but not unhealthy), and etc. but as long as a girl is healthy and happy with her own body then I find her attractive. Confidence is very important, shyness is fine, but you can be shy and still be confident

• 5'9''-5'11'', platnium or dark black straight hair, 34/36 C cup, blue or dark black eyes, as for weight I don't really know but I like tight bodies with nice thighs and ass.

• I don't look for anything. I'm attracted to something in each girl.

• My di...Maybe I shouldn't finish that sentence, lol!

What Girls Said 0