What is the "Sexy Librarian" look?

I'm told repeatedly (by guys flirting with me) that I look like a sexy librarian. I'm not sure what's so sexy about my look. It's pretty conservative, actually. Not sure what the allure/appeal is.

Most Helpful Guy

• The look involving glasses, pencil stuck through the hair or behind the ear, a lot of makeup and especially red lipstick, the hair either short or pinned up, long legs, conservative dress, butt a body with nice curves, that can't be concealed by any style clothing.

'A neutral, cold 'busness' voice, always with an answer for any question, sort of like a robot, but smiling with her eyes. She somehow looks like she expects you to ask her what she's doing after work...

So many librarians are really like this!

What Guys Said 6

• It's that look of a woman when she looks mature, cute/sexy at the same time. It's like she'll look serious and act like that, but you hope there's that sexy side hiding beneath waiting to come out, because I notice the short skirt and heels. On one side she's serious, the other she's wild.

• Smart girls are sexy.

The look is appealing - intelligence, mystery, the opportunity to corrupt an outwardly nice girl, who probably knows more than you about sex anyway because she's secretly a nymphomaniac.

It's part of the gender stereotype. We're taught to look for sweet innocent girls. We want them to be completely uninhibited in bed.

Innocence, masking experience. The best of both worlds.

Who doesn't like an intelligent, sexy woman who'll tell you to shut the f*** up and do her in the stacks. link

• The allure is the contrast between conservative outer appearance and those new stockings and lingerie beneath.

• What comes to mind is a slender lady with glasses and her hair tied up in a bun.

• ^ this . (Then in slow mo she undoes the bun and her hair falls down, as she licks her lips in anticipation. Before you break the rule of silence in the library. ;) )

• LMAO, Teknos...

• Yup this pretty much sum it up lol

• What comes to mind is glasses, hair done up (like tied in a bun), and a dress skirt. Maybe heels too.

• link Do you dress like that?

What Girls Said 1

• It's when you're hot and you dress professionally.