Guys: Extentions?? Yes? NO?

would it turn you off a girl if she had hair extensions?

like monday she had short hair, then tuesday she had hair that came past her breasts?

i'm not meaning"fake hair" , like it will be real hair. . .just not my reall hair lol. . .

so its not going to feel like plastic or whatever. . . if I didn't even tell any1, you probably wouldn't even know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a very observant person and I think I would be confused until I figured out all the pieces and put it together that you went and got hair extensions. And I'd probably keep quiet until I figured it out because I have to go through a process of elimination, in my head, as to what happened to your hair, lol. But overall, I probably would even care. Just be confused for a little bit.

What Guys Said 4

• As long as they look natural and she isn't obviously fake. Personally as long as her personality is cool and consistent then I don't care about what she does with her hair. My only stipulation is that she has to take care of it. How a person takes care of them self physically can say a lot about them.

• Think about it like this- would you want a guy who looked like he was well-hung, looking like he was smuggling two squirrels chasing each other one day, and the next, ya mite havta get a magnifying glass (or the Hubble Telescope) and a pair of tweezers to find his winky...

• Lol I it looks good. It looks good.

• couldn't care less!

What Girls Said 6

• OMG! fantastic question! I just wanted to ask this..

i have the jessica simspon 23" curly hair extensions - they feel real and look real and are clip-ons so super easy to deal with!

its very little maintenance, you can wear them about 10-20 times before you have to buy new ones, and they cost aroun $150. seriously, they are fantastic..id recommend them to anyone!

• i think they're pretty good to have. I've had mine for a while. they look really good in the half-updo style that's popular right now.

idk, but they're kinda a b*tch to take care of. ^_^

• i'm thinking about getting those too, except I haven't seen these particular friends in months so they probably wouldn't think much of it. I'm curious to hear what guys think of fake hair though.

• I meant real hair extensions, but it's not your natural hair.

• Some guys might make fun of you but if it looks good and looks like it's real then they don't mind. Just don't buy that shiny looking kind that looks plastic because then it's a dead giveaway that you have a weave.

• Extensions aren't fake her. They're just not real. :]

• Well you can get fake hair that's made out of polyester, it's a lot less expensive than human hair.

• True... Though they look more fake.

• No they don't care. As long as it doesn't look fake you're good. I wear extensions too.