I'm changing my style in clothes, guys would that change a thing?

i'm starting to change my taste in clothes I used to always wear heeled boots and v shirts but now in starting to like flair jeans with loose shoes and I still wear v shirts tho . I don't really like wearing heels that much any more would that change your mind about liking me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yes, it can make different types of guys take notice.

What Guys Said 5

• You might get attention from different guys.

Personally, if I didn't like you before the change in style, I wouldn't like you after either.

• What do you like? Boys ?

• Nope. All I'm saying is that if I disliked a girl before a change in style, I probably would still dislike her after the change.

• I'm a heels guy... So...

• I would wonder why all the sudden you changed your style but no, that's perfectly fine-- do what you want, it's YOUR body, not mine

• You would get a lot of attention, because I know that gets my attention when a girl make changes on her looks

• post some pics of loose shoes?

• flare jeans are so old school I like when girls wear tight normal jeans.

What Girls Said 3

• Ya it might change the types of guys that hit on you,ur personality could be changing too so they might see that too.

• Do what makes you comfortable. Can't please everybody.

• its your decision :)

i personally think heels are great for a special occasion, but not for everyday life...