Do these shoes go with this dress

link I have similar shoes like this EXCEPT THEY DO NOT HAVE THOSE BEEDS ON THEM. They are just plain black but cover the foot like these shoes...

would they go with some lace dress like this:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• no, with the beads and the lace there is too much going on, and the aren't in the same color pallet. the dress is casual, and the shoes well aren't.

• What about with this lace dress link

• Problem is I always wear black! ha ha so I wanted a change. What about something like this WITHOUT the needs link

• yeah those shoes are better, you could wear WAY more colors with those

What Guys Said 1

• Might be a little tiny bit slutty but I think they'll be OK. Sometimes it's OK to look slutty, haha. Are you going to wear those aviators like the one girl is. I'm not a huge fan of those but if you want to, you can

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think they really do because the dresses are summery and bright, and to me those shoes are more 'going out' shoes. But just wear what you want!

• what about this lace dress link

• link without the beedS? still too much?

• I meant without the beads anyway. It's obvious you really want to wear the shoes with a dress like the ones in your links so just do it! Wear it with confidence and you'll look great! It's not like it's a hideous combination or anything

• link

link

link - You can go a bit bold and wear this.

ANything black, nude, maybe a bit of gold will do it.

• I say go for it. Its bold. A lacy dress says sweet,ditsy.cute, I liek bunny and rainvbows but wearing it with those shoes will give you a little egde if you know how to work it. Post a headless photo of you wearing them together.

• Haha a little too late! I already wore the dress w.o the shoes ! That was my point in the beginning. I wanted to wear a soft cute lacy dress to show sweetness and girly, but I wanted to add the shoes so there was a pop of edginess to it... so I'm not "so" innocent looking haha. Everyone scared me away from putting them on with this dress. I might rewear the dress and put the shoes on and post a pic in here to show your guys in the future. Thanks

• no I personally don't think so because those shoes are really intense and dark and those dresses are really cute and fun and I feel like it would look strange together but if you like it then you should wear it!

• Ya the shoes do :)

• No they wouldn't go because the shoes are like my edgy and like to go to a party but the dress is like girlie and bright for a summer or spring season but they would go.

• Nice dress