Girls have you notice this on GAG?

that some guys on this site are so desperate that they actually make fake accounts just to talk to girls,like girls, they will add you and if you look at there profile its like completely empty blank no comment profile no personalty no questions nothing but yet when you look at the friends they have added its ALL atrractive girls lol no guys added like wow some guys can be so desperate sometimes on this site girls have you notice this also?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's kind of creepy I end up blocking them but then again..some girls make accounts as dudes and guys make account as girls. That's the beauty of the Internet you can be whoever you want be but that's never good either.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I've noticed. It's easy to pinpoint fake female accounts this way.

I'm not giving away the entire playbook... the creeps might adapt.

• both genders do this here

• dont really notice girls doing it and when I add the guy request and realized that it looks like they just now made the account they start talking pervy to me and this has happend a lot with more then one or 2 guys so

• You probably wouldn't notice when girls do it, because you aren't looking for female culprits since you aren't a target of theirs, guys are

• Have you ever thought that maybe the girls are the ones sending the requests, and the guys just accept? Like 99% of the people that send me friends requests are girls.

• well the guys I accept when I first add them they talk disgusting to me right after I add them and perverse and this sh*t has happened with more then 2 or 3 guys

• lol. Well, don't judge all guys based on a few. I have basically nothing in my profile unless it's relevant to a conversation I'm having with someone through private message. I don't request anyone, but like 99% of the users that send requests to me are girls. I delete them after a while if we don't talk at all, but I get requests most days. It is what it is... I'm sure other guys are in the same situation, girls just happened to like their answers and wanted to talk to them or ask them somethin

• hahaha how do you know they are guys?

• because when I add them they talk pervy and disgusting to me about there privates and my pics of myself

What Girls Said 5

• Yep. I hate that sh*t.

• Yes I notice. You instantly know which ones too.

• i know because the ones that add you there account is like it was just made up

• Yes, they have so much of free time, they don't know how to use it.

• Not only guys, girls do this as well.

• well I don't notice girls doing this only guys

• No, I see girls doing it too

• lmao, no one can possibly know, there's not really a point in assuming or trying to figure out the gender of an account. I do think that most people are actually the gender that they have marked

• Nope, never really took the time out to notice.