Guys, do you think black women who wear their natural hair are less attractive?

A lot of black women relaxer their hair to make it straight because they think guys won't like their natural hair. What do guys really think of natural hair on black women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it, it's full and thick, beautiful. ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen straight hair that looks good, I've seen curly hair that looks amazing.

If you are going to alter something about you, do it for yourself, not me. If I dig you, then it's because of who you are, not the image.

• I prefer that it be kept either natural, or even processed to whatever extent she feels most comfortable with. I'm only averse to braiding and weaves and such. I enjoy the softness of the hair, for my own sake, so I'm not really influenced as much by style.

• I prefer it. Relaxed hair and weaves are a serious problem. What excuse can there be? You don't feel beautiful in your natural hair because you don't think your race is beautiful? Or is it that you are too lazy to do your natural way in a way that is appealing so you relax it out of convenience?There's no good reason.

• Afro chicks... I don't know I prefer long straight hair.

What Girls Said 7

• I think black women look better without weaves and hair product. the natural afro look is really exotic and beautiful looking.

• I think natural hair on black women is absolutely beautiful. Especially if its really full and curly. I know you were asking the guys, but I figured I'd throw my opinion in there! :)

• Most of the positive things I've heard about natural hair come from white people lol. Most guys, at least the ones I know, prefer long straight or wavy hair whether it's real or fake. There aren't too many girls round my way with natural hair, but people don't really check for them that much.

• my friend has beautiful hair and she is black . everyone compliments her all the time.

• Who cares I have nautral hair for a good while and not becasue what guys think because I want t be and if I don't get one look from a guy I don't care because I'm happy! :) I LOVE MY HAIR AND IM PROUD OF ME AND WHO I AM!

• I wish my mom did not put that perm in my hair

I would have loved having my natural soft Afro hair.

its more easy to take care of

• Its not to late! I'm 18 and I went nautral 2 years ago and it grows fast!!!!

• I know I decided it to go natural 2 days ago iam so excited and happy, its the best I can do.

• Do it for you..and any man will love it and see you did it for yourself