Which is a better look for me?

Short hair? link

Longer hair? link link

Yes I know they're really bad pics, and I hope everyone gets a good laugh outta 'em, but still wondering on the hair style.

Yes those are swords in the 2nd longer hair picture. It's the oldest picture I have of me, and with longer hair. I love my swords, and I still have both of those too.

• Short hair
    27% (4)33% (3)29% (7)Vote
  • Longer hair link 1
    20% (3)11% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • Longer hair link 2
    53% (8)56% (5)54% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for the votes so far. Right now it's tied at 5 votes for short and 2nd long picture.
Oh I guess I should have stated, the 2nd longer hair picture was taken back in 2005 or even 2004. So yes I was younger in that picture. I haven't had that long of hair since then.

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I hate short hair on men ahahaha...it diesnt need to be real long, but enough there to rum fingers through.

Te second longer pic looks best to me and I do like te swords d:

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. That pic's 7-8 years old, but I do kinda miss having my hair that long. Just can't stand spending time on it.

• The pic with the swords. Your hair looks great I think you so should just trim that down a bit more

0|1
    0|0
  • The one with swords or super short

0|1
    0|0
  • Short hair looks best on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • longer...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look best in the last link .

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely shorter

0|1
    0|0
  • Longer hair in the second link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I like the longer haired second picture better. Nice swords too =P

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. I love 'em. I need to recondition them, and get more. lol

• Show All
    • Katana's are pretty sick, my friend bought a authentic one handcrafted by an actual samurai. It's pretty damn cool

• God I'd die to have one of those. I've even thought about learning how to make one myself. Yes it wouldn't be made by a samurai, but at the very least I could say it wasn't made in a factory.

• I think you would look better with shorter hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually like the first long hair picture. It's more professional than the second long hair picture, but it doesn't make you look super old like the short hair does (imo).

0|1
    0|0
    • To elaborate a tiny bit, I think the second long hair picture is just too long and almost makes you look like you're stuck in the wrong era, lol.

• lol. thanks. When my hair was that long, I used to use gel to slick it back. Even in the first picture, I did that, but I had to use more gel, and I only did it the one day.

• Hahahah. Nice. But yeah I feel like you'd look better with medium-length hair, where it's not too short but not too long.