What was the best concert you've ever been to?

What was the best concert you've been too? Who do you look forward to someday performing? Are there any bands you currently have tickets for? So far... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuuu I haven't really been to any to be honest =/ All but one, but that was a long time ago and 'Pretty Ricky' performed aha Their an R&B group..Aside from that though, 'it'd be pretty damn awesome to go to a concert for 'The Killers, their amazing. But I'm kind of jelly because Muse is having a concert sometime in January at the Staple Center and their Sold out! Which sucks ass. Mathew Bellamy has an amazing sexy voice o: In general though, I kind of want to go to Coachella. It's kind of an all in one kind of deal, with a lot of different bands playing. Seems pretty fun. I love indie.

• Yeah muse is pretty awesome, Whenever I am in my car and I hear madness on the radio, You can pretty much hear it from a mile away...lol