What was the best concert you've ever been to?

What was the best concert you've been too? Who do you look forward to someday performing? Are there any bands you currently have tickets for?So far I've seen:Blink 182Green dayIll scarlettSimple PlanI really want to see the killers though, it looks like they'd be pretty stellar live..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Fuuu I haven't really been to any to be honest =/ All but one, but that was a long time ago and 'Pretty Ricky' performed aha Their an R&B group..Aside from that though, 'it'd be pretty damn awesome to go to a concert for 'The Killers, their amazing. But I'm kind of jelly because Muse is having a concert sometime in January at the Staple Center and their Sold out! Which sucks ass. Mathew Bellamy has an amazing sexy voice o: In general though, I kind of want to go to Coachella. It's kind of an all in one kind of deal, with a lot of different bands playing. Seems pretty fun. I love indie.

• Yeah muse is pretty awesome, Whenever I am in my car and I hear madness on the radio, You can pretty much hear it from a mile away...lol

What Girls Said 17

• 29d

Twenty-one pilots

I have never gone to a concert. Large crowds just aren't my thing.

I only went to a Demi lovato concert once because he had tickets but I hate crowded places

I haven't been to a concert actually.

• Taylor swift but I'm sure you wouldn't go cray for Tay!

• Five finger death punch a million times over

• I went to the Uproar Festival back in 2010. It was amazinggg lolThey had Disturbed, A7X, Halestorm, Stone Sour and a bunch of other lesser known bands.

• I know this is not concert related, but I recently saw Gabriel Iglesias do standup comedy and it was well worth it! He performed for three hours on top of what other performers had already performed! Even when his time was up, he continued to perform. It was amazing! I recommend seeing him!

• The Hives. -not my favorite band, but by a fluke me and my friend managed to catch them at a massive free street party outside our hostel in Barcelona when we were pack backing through Europe. They really killed it.followed closely by Lou Reed, Grizzly Bear and Broken Social Scene.

• I had VIP tickets for the last Bamboozle. I saw some guilty pleasures like Jimmy Eat World, NeverShoutNever, and My Chem, but the Foo Fighters were what I was really there for. Grohl played the drums, which was awesome. They know how to put on a show.I'll never forget when I saw Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin when I was only nine years old. That was amazing because he was my hero.The last concert I went to was also awesome, The Who. I can't believe they can put on a show like that at that age. Townshend is insane. I love them.

• Foo Fighters, Keith Urban, Thirsty Merc, P!NK, Tina Arena, Ronan Keating, Powderfinger, Silverchair, Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, U2 are all great to see live.

• I've seen Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham and Britney Spears in concert. I'm trying to see Fleetwood Mac again, but the tickets are all sold out. :( I'll have to find someone who is selling them on craigslist or ebay. I've done it that way before and it has always worked out. So hopefully I find someone who's selling them.

• Vasen in concert was great

• It's impossible for me to pick just one, because they all had something special that the others didn't. AC/DC was the most energetic. U2 was the most epic. The Scorpions was the most emotional (all 3 times). Iron Maiden was the most entrancing/engaging. I've been to more, but those are the few that stand out most.

• U2 is amazing. I want to see them live as well!

• You've seen blink? So jealous, I'd kill to see them, I bet that's one hell of a show.

• They are pretty funny dudes live.

• Oxygen festival 2007. Muse headlined Saturday night with The killers headlining Sunday night. But The Killers were sh*t hot at Oxygen 2009. Have tickets for Roger Waters in Dublin have to wait til Sept next though.

• I was at a Chris Brown concert. It was okay, I expected much more but it was still enjoyable.

What Guys Said 7

• Mahavishnu Orchestra - June 1973 - Lowell Memorial Auditorium, Lowell, Mass.

• Ozzfest I think 2006. These were the bands that played that day: Ozzy Osbourne, System of a Down, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil, DragonForce, Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, The Red Chord, Walls of Jericho, Strapping Young Lad, All That Remains, Full Blown Chaos, Between the Buried and Me, Bad Acid Trip

• Pink Floyd 2xRolling StonesSupertrampMetallica 2xAerosmithAC DCThe Tragically Hip 3XRush 3xKiss 2x + + +

• Roger is one man. Gilmore is one man. Hope they get together, I've been waiting.

• @Moloch- Roger Waters is doing THE WALL OPEN AIR tour in 2013. Him & Gilmore will play again before they die. The Who has already done 5 farewell tours as has the Rolling Stones. One can only hope.

• Pink Floyd doesn't perform anymore.

• Show Older
  • I've been to a lot of metal shows and festivals, including a whole bunch in Europe. I've also seen Rush and Stone Temple Pilots. But the best show I was ever at was when Devin Townsend played about five minutes away from my university last year. The crowd was pretty small, which made it even more special. The setlist was just about perfect, and he signed a whole bunch of stuff for me after the show. I've seen him several times before and after that, including in London this past summer, but this took the cake. And he's going on tour again in January. :D

• Muse.

• I saw Coldplay a few years ago. It was a great show.

• The concerts I've been to Fun, One Direction, Nickelback, The Who, ShineDown.i also went to Lalapalooza in Chicago and saw the black keys, fun, Miike Snow, Red Hot Chille Peppers and Avicci. . My favorite concert was Fun. The band sounded amazing, the sounded exactly like how they sound on the radi. It was awesome.

• They black keys were amazing, but it rained the day the chili peppers were performing and there show was canceled. :(

• How were the chilli peppers and the keys live? I know I def, would want to see both