Which of these hairstyles would better suit me?

You can look at pics of me on my profile, and this are the styles I'm considering:

A) link

B) link

C) link (I used to have this look but my hair isn't long enough right now)

D) link

E) link

• Option A
  • Option B
  • Option C
  • Option D
  • Option E

Most Helpful Girl

• I must admit I like C the best, because it looks the most natural. Also I tend to prefer long hair on guys, the longer the better ;). However, just pick the one you like the most/want to experiment with. Judging from your profile pic, all five of them would suit you ;)

What Girls Said 11

• After looking at your pics I NEVER EVER want you to cover of your cute face with that shaggy hair of yours. You have such a nice face. But anyways start out with link E and see how it looks on you and if you don't like it shave off the sides so you will end up with link A. Its a win.win. A or E is the way to go.

• haha EVER!?! D: ... but the girl I like, likes guys with long hair :/

• C because its orgasmic and stuff.

• gotta say E I like best

• To be honest, I think the haircut you have on your main default is already nice. I personally think you're hair looks better shorter. The long hair doesn't really do it for me, it varies from person. But I think the first and last link are nice clean cut hairstyles. Would show off your face more, without having all the hair in the way.

• I like short hair but the thing is that I kinda have a small face and when I have short hair I look like a kid and not very manly.

• I like C but I'm biased since I like long hair :/ but I like D&E better than A&B though

• I chose E.

But I like A as well. I'm a sucker for a nice fade. lol so hot.

• A or E

but bias to E because it's more masculine while the first reads are androgynous.

• options C an E are both hot

• If I had to choose from these.. it would be D.

I really don't care for long hair on men.

• I like all of them but B and D (B looks gay and D looks dirty)

My favorite is C (mmm.. sexiness)

Second favorite is E.

A is boarderline douchy to me

• I think D, you would like cute and sexy in it lol. I like your hair in your profile pic it's nice

What Guys Said 2

• The only one that doesn't look completely douchetastic is D tbh. The rest are all saying "I'm a douche!"

• 'A' and 'E' are in style right now, but personally, I'd stick with 'C' or 'D'.