What type of makeup would fit my face?

What type of makeup would fit my face and skin tone? I rarely wear any makeup so I'm a bit new at this? Also, is there a specific way that I should wear eyeshadow? Ah, so check out my pictures on my profile.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need any. You are beautiful the way you are

• I asked this question and never bought any lol

• Thank you for BA and you definitely do not need any :)

What Guys Said 1

• No makeup=Best makeup

What Girls Said 4

• Stick to lighter eyeshadows. Various blues & greens, a shimmery gold and lavender. Skip the blush and foundation, you don't need it.

As for the lips, based off the picture I'd go for a gloss, however if your skin tends to get an oily sheen go for a lipstick. Pinks and reds.

• Pink and red lip gloss or lipstick.

A medium blue, light green maybe dark green, purple (not too dark), maybe a white glittery eyeshadow for fun or some sort of event (eyeshadow)

You could wear mascarra or blush but you shouldn't wear too much especially when there is no need for it.

• It depends on the combination of your skin. Is it dry, oily, normal to combination, are you prone to breakouts? That all plays a role in deciding what type of foundation to wear. Unless you edited your pictures though, I think your skin is already nice, I wouldn't say you even need it.

• I have oily skin :/ umm, I break out from some perfume. I didn't eddit the picture, so I don't need foundation?

• Try earth tones like brown and green