Will black dress shoes go with blue jeans and red shirt?

So I'm clueless when it comes to fashion. I was gonna go to a party tonight but then my friend told me no sneakers. So either I throw on dress shoes or I have to change my outfit entirely. I really don't wanna dress up though. So what do you think?

Oh I should also mention it was a nice polo shirt. Now I imagine I need a button up...great -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• You could wear dress shows if you wore a nice button up.

What Girls Said 3

• Yea black goes with any color but dress shoes and jeans and a t shirt? Maybe regular shoes would look better

• Dress shows generally don't suit or go well with jeans. I say just switch out the polo with a nice button down and you can still wear the jeans and dress shoes

• Wear 'sneakers' supras or something. Dress shoes with jeans I think looks odd. Wear a dark shirt dark jeans with vans or something if your not dressing up

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like the look bit people do it, more with brogues then more formal shoes, and more with open than close laced, not that I imagine you know what that means.

You don't need to know anything about fashion to learn how to dress as a man for different occasions.

• They'll look stunning together. You'll be the best-dressed boy in the circus.