Have you ever looked at the Turkish Girlaskguys? Do you like Turks?

Hello,

l wondered, what are you thinking people? Have you ever been in Turkey? If you went to Turkey, how was it?

Tell me, do you like Turks?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did some IT work in a Turkish consulate. They were nice to me. The only thing is they smoked a lot.

They're are good allies. A guy I know that came back from overseas told me their soldiers are as tough as they come.

• Yes, most of turk some cigarette. Actualy ldk why they are smoking a lot :)

• I should've added that the consulate general talked to me like a a regular guy. Surprising only because I have been in other consulates & if I see the consulate general I will say "hello sir" most hardly respond. I liked him for that.

What Girls Said 4

• I never been but really want to visit

• i have been to turkey. People are actually really nice. I did have some fear that I was going to get robbed but that is because I was in a foreing counrty it always happens :p I t was really nice overall!

• Turks are so cool:) I like them...:) they are also very helpful if you have a problem:)

• Never been to Turkey. Plus can't speak or read Turkish. So no.

What Guys Said 3

• It's certainly an interesting country, and it's Eurasian culture is very intriguing :P

I've only ever known one Turk, and she was all right :)

• Interesting.

Why you like Turks?

Btw: Please! There is Türkiye, not Turkey. :)

• No, I don't really like Turks, but their are exceptions.