How do you deal when you got guys looking over at you when you are WITH your boyfriend?

every time Iam with my boyfriend, there are guys who actively check us out and then look over at me.

my boyfriend says he notices this too.

i love my boyfriend and I try not to look back at othter guys but just seems I'm attractive I guess.

why do guys do this? even when you're taken? I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your boyfreind, enjoy your time with him, the company, conversation, and companionship he's offering. Who cares what other people are doing? Why is their attention more important to you then enjoying yourself with your partner? =S

What Guys Said 2

• It's already a biological nature for us.

We tend to look for women who are beautiful.

If they are taken, guys usually look at both of the couple to see if they're both attractive physically.

• Well just because there's a goalie in the way, doesn't mean a guy can't score

• never heard of goalies having loose vaginas...

What Girls Said 2

• Guys are visual creatures and they look...just like girls look. It's normal.

Honestly, I don't really notice other people. I just tend to focus on who I'm with when I'm out.

• I've known some guys who did that for fun. If you look back at them and seems like flattered or attracted even when you're with your boyfriend, it will boost their ego as in "look, I could even attract a girl who already had a boyfriend lol!" So basically you've just become their rab lat for testing their power in attracting women.

• and its good to know I didn't look over and give a f***. thanks for year ans