How do you know when a girl is looking to you because she's interested vs just looking at you?

Or maybe just looking in your direction or someone behind or near you?

Is there a good way to tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it happens more than a few times then you can say she might be interested. But, just because she looked at you it doesn't mean she is interested. You have to have more signs of interest than just that, (Does she try to talk to you? Does she always seem to pop up in places you frequently visit? Has she ever touched you? etc.)

What Girls Said 9

• It's how she looks at you. If she just looks neutral, then it doesn't really mean anything. But if she looks at you like you're a double bacon cheeseburger after she just missed breakfast and lunch, then she likes you.

• You can't. I perv on all men!

• If it happens repeatedly and if she seems happy that you've noticed her looking then she is most likely interested.

• Its something called the sexy Eye . If she looks at you and you catch her and she just smiles and turns away, Then she is interested , but if she just turns away with not emotion at all ,there is nothing there

• her glance will stop on you . . even if it is for one or two seconds. .

she saw something she liked if she stares and looks towards your way . . :)

• If she makes a gesture like playing with her hair or fixing it when she looks at you several tea, she's interested.

• Well if I look at you for more than 5 seconds I like you... :)

• If she looks at you for more than 4 or 5 seconds and looks at you repeatedly

• It's hard to tell just from a look, some women flirt even thought they are not interested.

What Guys Said 5

• More than once, she thinks I'm cute at least. If she looks for a sec, probably just a glance. If eye contact is more than a few seconds, she's into you.

• you can't really figure out a girl that way,only way is to talk to her,i mean I had girls stare at me and smile at me but at the end of day they did it because they found me attractive but not interested in going out with me

• More then a few times body language, what happens later if she talks to you more! All Of these also the amount of times she looks.

• Chances are if she's staring at you, she's interested. If she keeps looking in your direction, then she's prob interested in you or someone around you.

• i wish a girl would like me