What do you think of wearing heels to university?

Basically the title, what do you think? Not like stripper heels or anything, but heels around 4 inches and above.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You will definitely get a lot of attention, but from the player guys for the most part. If that's what you want...

In university I used to pinch girls wearing really high heels.

• Yikes! So impractical because of all the walking you have to do. You might be mistaken for faculty.

• I'm "friends" with a couple of girls who wear them. I actually asked one if her feet get tired from wearing them and she said "yeah butttt I wanted to look cute". Granted, I think she meant "sexy" haha. I don't really think of heels as being "cute". She has a boyfriend by the way

• It looks sexy especially if it's accompanied by a ravishing dress, not forgetting a beautiful smile.

• You'll just get tired of it and end going in sweat pants, so for now, go for it!

• Yes OK so what? If you want to be uncomfortable I don't care

What Girls Said 6

• You're a woman I think its expected that you wear things like that. Not only that, you won't be the only one who does. I think its perfectly fine and not a big deal.

• Just make sure you can walk in them! Lots of girls wear heels to my university, and they attract lots of attention from their inability to walk.

• I say whatever floats your boat. I'm sure there not going to be the most comfortable, assuming you're walking around campus from class to class. But, if it suits you, than go for it.

• converse are best to wear in uni...i prefr them they are so comfortable

• I wear heels all the time. Rock them, as long as you can walk in them, we don't want you falling on you face in public, please and thank you

:)

• I think there was a time a woman could wear heels and look classy, but I am yet to see any women like that in real life!