Is it normal for a statue to appear outside of your house?

I just notice a statue outside my house that wasn't there before. It seems to move when I look away or blink, but it stays still when I look at it.It's an angel covering its eyes as if it's crying. I don't know if I'm in danger or not. I mean...statues don't just appear out of nowhere right?

Ok the angel statue is now pointing at my house and my lights are flickering...
It's at my front door now...im really worried
After some research while keeping an eye on it...i have discovered it is a weeping angel...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Make sure you aren't on a candid camera show.

• Best advice ever.

• Show Older
    • Don't call the police, call The Doctor! XP

• LOL yeah a doctor.. my bad. I just hope that the QA was just drunk when he asked this.

What Girls Said 10

• Dr. Who Fan, this is an episode from Dr. Who, funny guy. Don't turn your back or they will get you.

• Yes. It's fine. Don't worry about it! There are six in my living room and 4 on the porch.

• Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.

• Lol ha ha ...

• That is perfectly normal! There are 4 statues that are always stalking me. Sonic, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Mario. I think they're trying to tell me to play video games but f*** it...

• Not normal obviously. I had 2 stone statues outside my old house that would move (you can see the imprints on the ground where they would be moving to, plus they were too heavy for someone to pick up) when you stood in front of them they would turn their heads and look at you. Our neighbors even seen it happen to and everyone took out running.

• That's weird. Are you kidding

• Call these people: link

• Or these: link

• DOCTOR WHO . <3- I knew it the moment I read its an angel . gotta love that showSolution:- find another weeping statue , put it in front of each other , then it will stop . or find a bat and beat the crap out of it. (:

• I think you're on something...

• Saw this episode :)

What Guys Said 2