Girls, small or tall guys?

I'm wondering what do you prefer? Also I'm like 5ft5ish? I'm 16 and like kinda skinny ish like 7st BUT I kinda eat a lot, fast motabolism I been told :S Would you date someone the 'figure' of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care. Most girls I talk to prefer tall guys, but I don't really like tall guys. I like average height guys, but I'd pick short guys over tall guys as long as the guy is taller than me. I'm 5' 3" so I would date you since you're taller, but I don't like short AND skinny guys. I would still date or think a guy like that is cute, but I think it's weird when guys are really skinny and like skinnier than some girls. Even if you have a fast metabolism you could still always lift weights and stuff. If you have more muscle and have strong arms then that's attractive. Like an example is Josh Hutcherson. He's short but he's not skinny so it still looks good.

What Girls Said 3

• I like short and stocky

• I love love looove tall guys...as in 6ft or above (not above 6'3 that's too much lol) buuut I guess if I really liked you and was attracted to you then height would not be so important. You're average for your age I believe :)

• I like taller guys, mostly because I'm pretty tall myself

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I used to think I ate a lot. If you're like me, you'll have to eat 4000-5000 calories a day and start working out if you want to gain weight. The plus side of being short is you'll fill out faster.

If all else fails, just come to the US and use your accent to get girls :p

• Having a fast metabolism can be a blessing and a curse, for sure. I've had a fast metabolism all my life. Parents never saw that coming because I was really chubby when I was born. Today I'm like, just under 5'8" and 123 pounds. I run track and cross country and stuff, so with my fast metabolism on top of that, the only weight I actually gain is muscle. I actually lost a few pounds over winter break, even though I wasn't running and instead I was laying around eating. Sorry, that doesn't answer your question at all. Just saying I can relate.

• It's better if you buff your body up a bit.

That could make you more good-looking and you'll confidence will boost up.

Try applying for gym memberships.

• I think a lot of girls like tall guys but there's plenty of girls shorter than you so you shouldn't have a problem. And you should fill out more when you get older. I was always one of the smallest in my class at school but I caught up later