Do girls look good with piercings?

I want to get a piercing but I don't know if it will look good or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the individual's face (if its a facial piercing) and the piercing itself. Also some people may not like piercings in general so not everyone will like it.

Its really up to you and what YOU want for yourself. A person who is genuinely into you will look past it even if they don't necessarily like them.

What Guys Said 5

• For me, usually not..because they get piercings in the most retarded places sometimes...and it comes to the point where they just have too much metal in their faces

• depends on the girl and what kind of piercing

• Yes indeed females with piercings and tattoos set my pecker on fire lol

• Depends on the girl's style.

• I don't like them. But better than tattoos.

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends on the person. I'd look weird with a nose piercing or something, but one of my friends has one and she looks pretty hot :)

• If you think it will look good on you, then get it. Don't change your opinion because of other people's opinion.

• sometimes I like the eyebrow & nose piercing but I don't want it for myself. 2 or 3 in a ear is OK but any more than that just gets to be too much.

like others have said it depends on your face/body

• Piercing's don't look good on anyone, in my opinion.