Do you ever wear tennis shoes to work at any time?

And are you allowed to do so in your workplace? Does your supervisor have a problem with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I have.

I hardly ever wear athletic shoes when not working out anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• My current job,I work in a shipping warehouse, I have to wear steel toed boots. My last job, retail store, I wore tennis shoes all the time, anything but flimsy sandals were permitted.

• I work in surgery. My New Balance are part of my uniform. I could not survive without them. I stand for hours on end.

• I wear nice boots in the fall and winter and then in the spring and summer I wear flats. I work in an office. So the women don't wear those shoes. I know some men at my workplace do though.

• yes if they are all black.

• Surprisingly enough, where I live employers are not so strict on professional wear even though I think they should be but I still wear my suits because that's me. But I would definitely NOT wear tennis shoes to work. But that's just me. It all depends on the kind of job you do.

• Yeah,but they never seem to mind.

What Guys Said 6

• We are not allowed to wear gym shoes.

I have a pair of black Reebok high tops. I actually polish them,(their leather) so they look more like a boot then a gym shoe.

They're getting harder & harder to find.

• I work in a corporate office, and I think if I ever wore any shoes other than moccasin looking dress shoes my very intimidating female supervisor would break my legs like wishbones and kick my newly crippled ass out on the street.

• Yes. Yes. As long as we don't come in bare foot they don't mind.

• i do all of the time however it could and is a hazard because of my line of work. I have not been told to wear anything else but I know I should get a pair of nonskid shoes and ones that are waterproof, I detail cars at a car dealership and work next to lifts and all that so it can be dangerous.

• I wear them all the time to work. But then agan when ya drive a truck nobody is there to tell ya not to wear this or that.lol Every past job I've have though nobody ever cared that I wore tennis shoes

• No.