Is it true that more birthdays you have then you live the longest or is it just a myth?

Is it true that more birthdays you have then you live the longest or is it just a myth? I also heard the longer the stick the quicker the lick.

but any way , hey do older people hate birthdays?

I'm so good looking that end looking younger each years

well really do younger then 10 years ago and I wonder when will this speak for me, you see when I was 14 I looked older.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you look like Golem from LOTR lmao!

• Matthew 3:16-17

As soon as Jesus (the Son) was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven (the Father) said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." (NIV) YOU SEE GOD IS SPLESED WITH ME BECAUSE THEY CREATED ME TO BELIEVE IN MY BEAUTY!

• @Kitty It gets annoying to see his questions, and how old are you, 96?

@OP I can still do that comparison if you would like ;)

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• Haha this is confusing but I'm guessing you're saying "the more you celebrate your brithdays, the longer you live?"? If so, doupt it.

• Are you the lead singe of Coldplay?

• IM working with major artist named warchyld he has all connection

• I thought this conversation would be done by now? Don't you have people elsewhere to argue with? Man. . . Haters gotta hate.

• Your first sentence made sense then it was just downhill from there...

• Lol, wtf.

• You do look stupid. I agree

• ...

• If you have 97 birthdays, you live longer then someone who's only had 68 birthdays.