Do guys look good in bright colored clothes?

i have a bright yellow polo shirt which I wear with a white jeans

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I love bright shirts on guys, but I think they look best matched with black or dark blue jeans. It looks both bright and classy that way.

• It doesn't matter what guys look good in. If you can't pull it off it will look horrible. If you can, it looks amazing. Dress for yourself, not trends.

• I don't think so but if you can pull it off then sure. ^_^

• Ok I HATE white jeans on guys but that's just me! Bright color shirts yeah bright colors make you stand out in the crowd! I'm a waitress at a night club and when I'm at work I always notice the guys in bright colored shirts 1st! But again that's just me!

• I don't like white jeans on anyone, but bright colors are okay. Just make sure the color suits you and doesn't wash you out.

• Ya they can

• I prefer darker colors on men.. it looks more manly.

• yeah,i like the style.

• yeah they do

• no

• yea if that's the style your going for, not too many bright colors at once though!

What Guys Said 4

• Most of us look good in SOME bright colors, but not others.

If you're pale like I am, red or yellow clohes washes you out completely Bright green or blue works fantastically, and highlights my blue eyes. Pink works well for me too...

Black, it depends on your hair coloring mostly whether it works.

• No expert here but I think hair/eye color and facial structure all matter. Like I personally hate bright colors on myself and prefer darker colors.

• well I think yellow is generally hard color to show off for most people but other than that I'm sure bright clothes look good on guys

• Nice ...guys look good in yellow and yellow and white but not this time of year unless it is spring in another country other than the US