What's your favorite style of bra?

1. Balconette

link

2. Plunge

link

3. Full Cup

link

4. Push Up

link

5. Strapless

link

• Balconette
  • Plunge
  • Full Cup
  • Push Up
  • Strapless

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't work out the difference with the first 4 :/ I mean I can see they are different, they are different colors and have different pattern, and one and 3 have a see-through part whereas 2 and 4 don't..

Is it maybe the materials? one looks like a softer material than 3

What Guys Said 12

• *shrug*

I guess I like strapless because it has implications...I hate the example, though.

Push Up looks the ugliest, but then again it could just be the example.

Otherwise the examples all look about the same to me.

• i like this question, more please.

• The first three look very tasteful and do stimulate my arousal I dare say.

• I like boobs, however they come. Lol

Seriously. It has to depend on your size, what you are wearing and what is comfortable. Don't fret, the girls will look marvellous regardless.

• 1.

• As a guy, I would vote for the strapless one.

• Push Up Bra

• Push up

• I love all, but push up is my favorite! So soft looking

• Push up

• you forgot the cupless bra. yes, they exist and those would be my favorite! ;)

• or maybe the shelf bra is what I was referring to. either way, point made :)

• I LOVE that Balconette with the see-through top part! I'd say any style that's see through and/or allows the nipples to peek out over the top is aces!

What Girls Said 12

• I can't say how much I despise full cups. Oh my god I f***ing HATE them. Your boobs always just droop around and act all shapeless and saggy. At least mine do. Seriously, my t*ts are perky yet the second I put on a full cup they look all flat and droopy. I hate it. And that's the only one. Plunging, balconette, all those look fine on me, look great. But the second you get that full cup. Christ.

ANYWHO, I like push ups because they're really comfortable and offer good support and a pleasing look. Generally, though, I like all styles that don't have obtrusive amounts of fabric.

• It kinda depends on the situation, like going on a date vs lounging around the house, going to school, etc. ha ha nevermind, forget the lounging around the house, that is an automatic no bra ;) I'm voluptuous and underwire drives me nuts but I'd have to go for the balconette as my all around favorite.

• I only have full cup and a strapless. I'm a larger size and have had trouble finding push-ups in my size. When I do, they don't really do much for me.

• Push-ups. I don't like full cups. And strapless are pretty necessary for sleeveless tops so I have a couple of those too.

• Push up, plunge, and strapless. You can wear those with anything and look hot.

• Plunge

• I find the plunge to be most versatile. Shows off some cleavage without them being a shelf like in a pushup.

• I prefer push up bras. They're fairly comfortable and I have a pretty small chest, so it offer a little more lift, which is nice.

• Plunge, and I like front closure.

• Balconette

• sports bra

• Pushup or plunge is my favorite.