Girls, what do you think about European (more fashion conscious) dressing guys?

Do you like that look/style?

Would it make a difference to know the guy dressing like that was really from Europe?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think European men are very sophisticated, classy dressers. I honestly don't know what woman wouldn't like that style. Honestly, I really just like it when a guy knows how to dress himself (i.e., chooses the right sizes, nothing oversized, or too small).

And I would suppose that if it made any difference at all, it'd be a good difference. (: Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A well-dressed man certainly has an enormous advantage over a guy clad in a t-shirt with a tasteless joke and a pair of jeans that don't fit. On the other hand, people of either gender who pay too much attention to clothes creep me out, and as a busy, poor grad student, most of the guys in my social circle dress in worn corduroy and faded polo shirts, and look hot doing it (even though many really are European).

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! I lived in Europe for 5 years and the men there (more specifically in Spain) dressed so handsomely! No it would not? haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it! And I wana visit sometime I <3 accents

0|0
    0|0
  • I love fashion concious guys only if they keep on looking like guys. I love men who know about suits and fabrics and great places to shop, and who love wearing great suits. But, yeah, they have to look manly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Europe swagg , With me having a modeling background . I was trained to learn fashion , Even though I don't model anymore . A person that likes clothes will still educate themselves on fashion of all cultures , To me Europe has a sophisticated approach to fashion .

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.