• Ask
  • myTake

What do girls think about men who are VERY TALL?

i am a very tall male. athletic. etc. but I find that women are intimidated easily. I am close to 7 feet tall for example. how could I approach women without scaring them? and could you see yourself dating someone who is very tall like me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The taller the better. The men in my family are very tall. They run between 6 and 7 feet. My uncle is 6'8, which is close to 7, I suppose. My boyfriend is 6'5, which I find perfect. I am 5'4, and I come up to my uncle's elbow lol so I think that height is too tall for me. I'm weird though since I'm so short. The women in my family tend to be tall (I'm the freak lol) My taller female cousins would be totally good with someone as tall as you are. How tall are you exactly?

What Girls Said 24

• Sure. I'm a giant though, so maybe I don't count.

• I personally don't like them but my taller friends do since they hardly find guys taller than them! If the girl is 5'7 and up I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem approaching

• Most girls love tall guys. Personally, I prefer guys around my height so that I can kiss him easier haha. I'm kinda short to begin with.

• Sure. Tall men are sexy !

• I am not into super tall guys, personally, but I know a lot of girls, even really short ones who LOVE tall guys. Also, I think most really tall girls love super tall guys, too. Just be friendly and smile a lot and you won't seem scary. Girls love the teddy bear types.

• I'm short-ish (5'4) and I usually like to date guys who are around 5'8-5'10ish (though I am in the minority opinion on this site). I've dated guys between 5'6 and 6'2. I would not object to a freakishly tall guy, though. I would not seek one out, but I would not reject one based on height alone.I think the best way for you to come off as nonthreatening is to have a friendly looking face. If that's not natural for you (it's not for me), just focus on smiling a lot.

• No because 69 won't work :/

• I'd love dating a tall man ! I'd feel safe next to him :)

• Hot hot hot!

• iIt really depends on your demeanor. You have to be more gentle and can't act agressive. I like tall guys. I'm only 5'4 so I'm not sure about a guy who is almost 7 feet. I think that could be really intimidating, but there are plenty of women who don't and there are also plenty of women who are fairly tall.

• It mainly depends on your demeanor. Shorter girls like myself can tend to be intimidated but if you display a calmer, gentler attitude, you should be fine.

• i think that any height man is sexy it just depends on how they treat the ones they love and how good they are on the inside

• Personally, I find tall men very attractive, all girls like to feel protected and all you know... You should even be proud of being very tall because it's better than being short, especially for a guy. Just be simple, it's true that a tall man is intimidant so you should make the first move. But honestly you will probably surprise girls when they will found out who you are and will forget about your height.

• HOT! send him my way.

• OMG, yes! I went out Saturday night and outside this bar, there were two TALL men. Both were handsome, I made a prolong eye contact with one of them. He smiled. I think my thong got wet too. I keep going back and forth with height but damn. My p**** doesn't lie when it comes to tall men. My cut off point will be at 6'5" - But I guess, I'll just have more reasons to buy 6" heels.

• I love love love tall guys. Uh, so hot.

• Sure! Tall = protective, strong... it's definitely a positive thing, especially for a petite girl like me. It could be that girls think that if you are very tall, you must be into very tall girls too, so they don't believe you might actually be interested in them. How do you approach us without scaring us? I'd say the same way you would approach any girl...

• 7 ft is too tall for me, but you should really go for a tall woman :p they don't really like when guys such as yourself date short or petite girls and they need love tooThat's cool that you're tall though. Better than being short

• You're height could be intimidating however you need to let her know that you are a "gentle giant". If there is an attraction, height shouldn't matter. I'm kinda average height and would enjoy getting to wear my stilettos more often!

• Yes! I think tall guys are hot! Love tall guys.

• hell yes I love tall guys and I HATE when really short girls date tall guys because I'm just like...YOU DON'T EVEN NEED IT

• I guess it's got to do with your massive size! Just smile and appear as friendly as possible -don't give out a too intense look at first it won't work for you because you're too imposing already.I like big, tall men. I don't know I guess it's got to do with the whole feeling protected thing...Hope it helped!btw, could you answer my question plz?girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.htmltks!

• I love tall guys! I'm only 5'2 I typically only date tall guys. It just comes natually that way. LIke 6'3 & up.oh yeah!

• im 5'0 tall so I guess you are a bit too tall for a short gal like me , but here's the thing : I have dated a guy who was 6'5 and wow was he HOT ! , his height made him very appealing , so there are a lot of girls who are 5'5 and above and I'm sure they would find the same attraction

What Guys Said 4

• I used to work with a guy that height. He used to get swarmed by women in clubs. A female coworker who was out with him once actually got shoved out of the way by women trying to get at him. It may be that many women think its too tall, but those that like it, and a lot do, love it.

• Wow, she got shoved out of the way. Damn. Women can be greedy.

• Girls love tall guys you have nothing to worry about

• girls love tall guys, most women like the feeling of being small compared to a guy they want to be with, hence most women feel the want or even need to be dominated, even when it comes to stature.

• They instantly get wet panties