Do you think that it looks bad when girls wear a bra that can be seen through their shirt?

For example when a girl wear a light colored shirt, not necessarily white and you can see their bra underneath it and their bra isn't white, or nude colored. Personally, I think it looks really trashy looking and never do it, but I was wondering how other people felt about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the most part it's trashy BUT I believe there are some blouses that are designed to be see through and that you can wear the right color bra underneath. I think I have seen a black lacey blouse that had some tan color in it and may have been designed for a tan color bra.

But again for the most part, I don't think it looks good.

What Guys Said 7

• i've noticed almost to a fact that men don't seem to give a sh*t whether you can see a girls bra or bra straps whereas for women this seems to be a fashion no-no.

I don't care one or another

• Well, as a guy, it's sexy just to be able to see her bra underneath her top. But among girls I can understand if it's a fashion faux pas.

• An 80 year old? No

A good looking 23 year old? Sure as hell, yes

• Sometimes but alone it looks hot!

• I like it, I love to see bras so yep, but do what you want!

• Not at all, it's a turn on for me! But don't try to show your boobs to people for their approval! You know who you are and you have your rights

• It's not a very good look

What Girls Said 4

• I have nothing against the straps showing, no matter the color, but I really don't like it when the bra in itself is showing. I agree with you on the trashy look, but I've seen it more than once worn by women saying it was "classy and sensual"... To each their own I guess ;)

• Not really because I can understand but my friends think its thrashy or she's doing it on purpose.

• Nope. I don't go out of my way for my bras to show (I would wear a black/white/nude colored bra) but if it shows, I don't really care. :)

• Yes, I agree, I also think it looks trashy. I have a lot of red and black panties and bras and I love them because those are my favorite colors, but I always put on white underwear if I know they are going to show.