How do men feel about girls wearing make-up to the gym?

I personally never wear any make-up to the gym. I workout way too hard to bother with looking good. But I always see girls either my age or older, who literally spend at least 15 minutes in the change room, putting on make-up or looking good in one way or another before they head out to workout.

I was wondering how guys feel about this? Do you like it? Dislike it? Or whatever your opinion may be on this, please do tell me. I am VERY curious.

I would also love to hear what women think about this too.

PS: I understand that some people don't feel comfortable about the whole "no-make-up" thing but I am specifically referring to girls who are wearing five pounds of foundation, smokey eyes, curled hair, and tons of blush.

Most Helpful Guy

• These are mostly girls who may come to the gym a lot, but never exercise with enough intensity to break a sweat, because thatt would ruin the make-up!

WE trainers laugh at them when we talk with each other.

What Guys Said 3

• If you can wear makeup to the gym, you're not training hard enough.

• I think its sort of weird because your just going to sweat it off anyway.

• i feel its kinda pointless to put on makeup just for it to get ruined at the gym if she even works out hard enough for it to get messed up

What Girls Said 2

• I always see girls like that too. I think it's a waste of time and effort. Girls who do that are there to either pick up guys or attract a lot of attention. I always shake my head at girls like that and they are complete entertainment because they stick out like sore thumbs, looking all dolled up at the gym. It's actually pathetic. It's equivalent to a girl showing up to a club in her pyjamas. It's hilarious.

• When I'm not at the gym I am one of those girls that makes sure she's a "head turner" in public lol that believes girls don't sweat we *Glisten*

But at the gym, I am there to work my a$$ off and I glisten like a friggin pig!

I use MAC makeup and it would be a waste of product and money to wear it to the gym. Besides that stuff burns when it mixes with sweat and gets in your eyes. Lol.