Are you guys truly OK with a girl's natural face, even if they have certain flaws?

Ok, I have genetic under eye circles that make me look I Haven't slept in a week (major raccoon status 24/7). If girls have flaws like this, or other ones like uneven skin, red cheeks etc. is their natural face really acceptable and veiwed as attractive and prefered? Cause one time, I felt I looked super good one morning and went to campus without any make up, and ALL of my guy friends were like,"are you sick?" Or "(insert my real name here)were you crying? You look really sad, who made you cry?" And one even said, "you look bad, forget to put on your face?"

My response, -_- "..."

I admire girls who are naturally flawless without makeup, more power to them. But guys I think you should give girls with the flaws I listed more slack. What do you think of features like those? & should we really go natural when sometimes those are the type of responses we get?

when I wear makeup I feel I look like the same person (except well rested)& even my boyfriend and other guys I have dated always comment that my face looks the same and I have the same features with or without makeup. But guys that are just my friends tend to be pretty foward about the raccoon thing I have going on. <_<

Most Helpful Guy

• You only got that response because you normally wear make-up to cover up the circles.

Once guys are used to seeing you with the circles, they will soon stop even noticing you have them. Guys don't often judge girls just on their looks, in spite of what we might say when we're just joking around. Gusy who see you often won't even notice you have circles any longer, unless you bring them up yourself.

That's the trouble with make-up; guys are used to seeing you 'perfect', and what happens when the finally get to see yoou without it?

THEN we will really notice and think you are dishonest in the way you presented yourself.

What Guys Said 7

• Mileena from Mortal Kombat, need I say more? I'll let her have sex with me, but I'll skip the blow job.

link

• I have them too. I envy yor ability to use concealer without feeling really awkward.

• I kind of think a girl with no make up all together is a lot better looking, Its fine for special occasions but I recon that's it really cause what I've noticed is when a girl really wants to put something on and she can't find it they end up saying horrible things about them self and then I get a voice at the back of my head raging cause I know that when I tell her I think she looks beautiful she thinks I'm just saying it to make her feel better and nothing ells

• well that sounds interesting. Are you sure it's genetic? Is there a name for it? How would that thing work? I should figure this out.

I think eye circles don't necessarily look bad. A girl can still look pretty in them. I THINK...but I feel quite confident saying that.

I think if we have a flaw we should try to cover it up, what's the point of showing it all around? I have a bald spot that I try to cover up whenever I go out. I wish it would really go away! Sometimes I get some kind of zit and it's embarrasing but I don't want to do the hassle of make up or whatever. I just wait for it to go away and wash my face a lot. You do what you can but sometimes you just don't care too much, I don't anyway.

• My eyes are deep in their socket, and so are my Dads, my grandmother's, etc. even when I was little every one always asked if I have sleeping problems. >_<

• I love certain flaws in a woman's face and that's why I am not a fan of make-up.

• I would much rather prefer the natural look, but it would be up to the person on what they would like to do. Though, for anyone bashing you for going without makeup, I'd say forgot about them, they're not worth your time.

• Speaking for myself, I am totally okay with the natural face. I prefer it.

To me, there is nothing sexier than a girl who has just woken up, with no make up, hair all over the place, and her freaking out because I'm not seeing her at her best.

What Girls Said 4

• The funny thing about guys and makeup is that they often don't realize that it's there; they just perceive the healthier skin tone, longer lashes, etc. The result: when you show up without makeup, they don't think "Oh, she's not wearing make up today. Good for her." They just think that you didn't sleep very well, or that your eyes look smaller today, or your lips have lost some color, or whatever else that makeup usually does for you. Then they express their concern in unintentionally rude questions. I was never one for makeup, and on the special occasions that I do wear it, my male friends are generally surprised and disconcerted by the effect. They also react that way when I take off my glasses, because my eyes are quite large without the concave lenses in front. The problem is that you look different, and it works in both directions. Don't worry about it too much; just wear the makeup that makes you happy and let them adjust, the poor things.

• Exactly! Guys don't even realize you're wearing makeup sometimes. Unless you really pile it on, they often just think you're just naturally that way.

• EVERYONE, without fail has at least one physical flaw. There is nothing wrong with showing people who you really are.

• Guys are OK with it. But that doesn't mean they'll find it attractive if it makes you appear less attractive.

They'll prefer the girls who do cover up and take care of their appearance. It's not that hard to throw on some concealer

• Oh trust me, concealer is my best friend :) lol and mascara

• well then, I'd say you're fine! Concealer generally isn't noticeable or a big deal. It can work wonders for many. Personally, eye brow pencil is my best friend heh

• Yea look at me I don't wear foundation and got obvious pimple scars men still compliment and approach