I have a few questions, so you will want to read my description!

I usually wear high top shoes, boot cut jeans that are a bit big so that they fall around my shoes, they usually cover up the high top shoe part, and a dress shirt. With my skateboard, this is my usual attire for school, I need to know, is that attractive or no?

i also usually have my hair a bit shorter and styled
i also usually have my hair a bit shorter and styled, it is usually like a messy faux hawk or a wavy short box. (these are mens hairstyles, if you do not know what they are and would like to, google it)

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, skateboarders are hot. and your style sounds pretty nice too.

What Girls Said 3

• Yea its not bad or anything,but pants dragging on the ground isn't really presentable neither is sagging

• Souns very nice! :D

• yes its a tractive but ease up on the pants, go with skinny jeans or tan kakis :)

What Guys Said 2

• So you're a clan member! Only other skateboarders will even look at you twice. Everyone else will stay away from you, and not even notice, so they won't be deciding if you are attractive or not!

• Yes, for the generation today.

However, you can still be stylish by looking up on men's fashion.