Shoe size

do guys not like when girls have big feet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Next to women with large, cumbersome heads, women with big feet are my favorite. I won't use internet dating sites, cause they don't tell women's foot sizes in the profiles (I can guess how big their heads are by lookin at the pics.) Some women buy size 14 shoes, and stuff the empty parts with newspaper, just to attract guys like me. It happened to me once, but once I got her shoes off, it was on! Anyway, no matter how big yer Henry's are, there's sumbody who'll like em just fine. You don't by any chance have a big giant head, do ya?

What Guys Said 1

• I think small feet are cute and feminine. That being said, if a girl had feet that were proportional to her height, I wouldn't think twice. If a girl had huge feet and was short, it would look awkward. That being said, shoe size has to be very near the bottom of what I look for in terms of physical attractiveness. Being the correct body weight and having an attractive face is far more important to me.

What Girls Said 2

• i really don't think guys care.

• i am a size 6 1/2 or seven and I think my feet look big lol I don't think it would bother guys lol