Do good-looking white guys not like fair skinned Indian girls?

-sorry to be so blunt about it, but just curious.

I most resemble this women if you guys are wondering, but I have dark eyes.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't get often attracted to Indian girls, but I have seen a few that were gorgeous.

I am a little confused about the Good-looking part though, I doubt that his look will determine his preferences in ethnicities. It can just mean that they will aim for hotter girls in general because their "league" would be the same.

Not if you are a hot Indian girl chasing a hot white guy, it will really depends on his taste.

it's like the white male opinion about Far east Asian girls, Some see them like the symbol of sexyness, other aren't into them.

(Worth noting that I have nothing against Indian girls, I just have a type when it comes to physical attraction, I tend to like more white (even blond) girls). I think I have read somewhere that people tend to be attracted more often to people that look like them in general, but as you can see the world is changing so I wouldn't really take it into account anymore.

I'd say that you cannot draw a specific pattern concerning the attractiveness between these two ethnic groups, I think it is a matter of personal preference. (you also could look for a study about that, there probably was a large survey about this topic released somewhere).

What Guys Said 9

• I suspect that for most guys, a girl who looks like that isn't going to have a problem being physically attractive to him. But... he might be initially wary that there could be cultural differences that might make a relationship difficult.

Speaking for the US, in situations where her parents are 1st-Generation immigrants, they might be very strict and very traditional, and that could be a big issue for the guy, who doesn't know how to deal with a culture he doesn't understand, and one with a lot more rules and expectations. If she's a 3rd or 4th Gen American, and she only has minor cultural differences, then he'll be more comfortable dating her. Many guys that don't date ethnic women find them attractive, but still make no effort to pursue them for cultural reasons, even if they won't admit it.

• Yes, of course. Fair skinned girls are more attractive than the white ones, and attraction/love doesn't know any boundaries. They transcend every races, language, or cultural differences.

• Pathetic question.

• Some white guys really like Indian girls, but for me I am into very light skinned and light hair girls. I don't know, that doesn't really seem Indian to me but she is good looking

• Just comes down to preference and attraction in general I guess. I'm not white but I guess if a girl is attractive to someone then she's attractive and can come in different colors and races.

• It's personal preference really, not something that can be generalized.

• I think they do, I do anyway. Why do you ask?

• Pretty sure any guy--white or any other color--would be gagging to shag Lacey Banghard (yes, that's her actual name). She's a fair skinned Indian girl with the most RIDICULOUSLY awesome body you've seen.

• if she's cute she's cute and it doesn't matter what race she is. with that being said a lot of those bollywood actresses are hot. like this one link

but the Indian girls like this link eh...not so much.

What Girls Said 3

• What is the connection with white guys? I don't get this.I am Indian and I don't have problem attracting any guys from different races including white.The matter is if they found you attractive.Not because you have dark eyes or dark hair or dark skin etc...

• Indian girls are usually gorgeous. I'm sure a lot of guys of all races would like you.

• i look like that too! and personally I don't really go for white guys...