Good places for men to buy hoodies?

Im interested in buying a nice warm hoodie preferably something my girlfriend wouldn't mind wearing so I guess slightly fashionable. I want it to be warm and soft for when she steals it from me to sleep in

Most Helpful Girl

• This is supposedly a very high quality brand: link

What Girls Said 4

• If you are anywhere near a Primark store, stock up! I got my boyfriend one in every color (naturally I also steal them sometimes :3 ) and he loves them. They are incredibly inexpensive. I am not too sure about locations of Primark, I think it may be a European thing... Probably should have checked where you are from first. but... Yeah, Primark.

• I love sahalie.com. They have 100% cotton hoodies, which are hard find. I have several, and I love them.

• Ross seems to have good ones at a good price.Maybe target?

• cheaper brands:Fruit of Loom, Old Navy

more fashionable/expensive:American Apparel , Urban Outfitters

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go to Primark - their meswear sections are tiny and usually squeezed into a corner of the basement whilst the womenswear section takes up an entire floor!

• Is there a KOHL's store near you? They've got some cheap threads that are of good quality.

Department stores are generally the best places to find value on new apparel. None of the hipsters or teenie boppers go to department stores so you're safe.

That or Amazon.com. Man, I really want a piece of their stock.