What is the diffrence between cute, hot, handsome and good looking when you talk about guys.

what is the diffrence between cute, hot, handsome and good looking when you talk about guys. explain it clearly and which do you prefer to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me cute and good looking are interchangeable, but cute can also be an innocent look. good looking means you're attractive at least. Hot can mean really attractive. and handsome is like the guy has really good facial features and looks suave or something.

What Girls Said 3

• cute: good looking

hot: sexy body

handsome: dapper, well put together, sophisticated

good looking: I'm interested in dating him

• Cute to me is young looking HANDSOME is different - like has good features could be a model type - polished well groomed - well dressed -- and we manicured - my boyfriend is handsome to me - I would a handsome guy... Oh and HOT -- is like the biker boys that are buff, sexy - have the tough guy exterior... I like hot boyz too - but that does not necessarily last I think handsome men grown older to be even BETTER looking as they age.

• Cute: I want you to be my boyfriend.

Hot: Get naked.

Handsome: Let me take you home to meet my parents.

I prefer- Cute > Hot > Handsome

What Guys Said 1

• sir, great question!

i'll be watch'en YOU!