Guys, how tall do you prefer your women?

I'm tall for a female (just over 5'7.) I like the long legs part of it though. I would be more open to dating guys my height, if I was shorter. I don't think 5'7, is that tall, but I'm taller than most girls haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys like the height, some don't. I can go either way. I've dated girls as tall as 6' and as short as 5'1". I'm 6'2". My advice is to focus on guys who are a few inches taller than you and also quite a bit taller. You never know who's out there personality wise and it might make the height issue disappear if you really like him.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm 6'2 so generally anything between 5'0 and 6'4 is alright with me. Most of the girls I've dated in my live have been a few inches shorter so I guess as of right now anything around 5'8 is my most ideal, but definitely not a deal breaker if she is shorter or tall as most girls I come across aren't that height anyway.

• I'm 5'8 or 5'9 soo, I'd love to meet a girl 5'7 LOL. But I really don't think height matters as much to guys as it does to girls.

• i think 5'4 is a good size, but I'm not really that picky. I'm almost 5'10 which I think is on the shorter side of average for a guy, but I don't think I'm really considered "short". I think 5'0-5'8 is fine for me

• I think 5'10 is average for a guy. I could be wrong though.

• A girl that is shorter than me, hehe.

I'm a bit over 6 feet tall.

• It doesn't really matter, but I would say 5'9 - 5'10 is my prefered height.

• Short enough to not be bothered by my height (5'11'').

5'7" is a good height.

• I'm tall and I prefer shorter girls, although it's not a very important factor for me.

• i don't really care about her height

• i like anywhere between 5' and 6'

• Anywhere from 5' to 5'8" is good for me

• 5'6 or less. kinda depends on if a girl is into being tall or not

• I am Equal Opportunity when it comes to height

• You're not tall. That's average or high-average.

• 5'7 is quite average for a girl where I live. Personally I prefer 5'8 and up because I'm tall and it turns me off if a girl is short.

• There are only a few small areas in the world with an average that tall. Average in the US is about 5-5 for European ancestry and less for Hispanic and African ancestry.

• I'm not in the US, where I live people in general tend to be a few inches taller than your average American.

What Girls Said 5

• LOL@ all of the guys giving specific heights yet get mad at girls on here who have height preferences

I'm actually surprised guys haven't ripped you up for saying you prefer taller guys and that you aren't OK with a guy your height. Surprise, surprise

Anyways, I prefer tall guys...

studies have shown guys tend to prefer average(5'4/5'3) women who appear to have long legs, and women tend to prefer tall men with broad shoulders...

• I'm sure some hate will come sooner or later haha. I only prefer taller because I'm tall. If I was like 5'4, I would be okay with dating a guy that's 5'7. It's never stopped me from giving guys a shot though, the guy I've liked for yeaaars is probably 5'8.

• Hey, no need to explain yourself to me :P I think the whiners are not on

• Im 5'7 too and guys love my long legs. I have yet to find a guy who didn't like medium tall women

• I'm 5-9 and loving it!

• 5'7 is the perfect height. Taller and leggy-er than most girls yet shorter than most guys. Best of both worlds.

• you think your tall I'm 6'4'' lol :P