Should I really care about what bunch of ghetto and also black girls thought of my looks?

OK I had too rid a school bus once that also had ghetto people on it as-well as non ghetto black people. The ghetto people where ether "white trailer trash types" (no offence to any race hHHA) or black kids who lived in the black part of town which the city neglected and did not include for a very long time and as result they had poverty. OK so the black girl where talking about me behind my back calling me ugly a million time and of course they where being culturally bias's since they all did prefer black guys. And ghetto trailer girl thought I was ugly because I didn't look like a trailer park guy lower class type hahaha. It all over welling and consistent hazing of , just talking about how ugly and weird I was and how I looked like a ape.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the black race its your type romantically, then it doesn't matter what they say. Actually, scratch that, it doesn't matter what anyone else of your personal body. Its not what people call you, but what you answer to. (:

-love Sosa

What Girls Said 6

• Its like one out of 3 questions written by you is about ghetto people.

Perhaps you should either move or stay indoors

• LOL

no

• Why care about opinions that don't matter?

• just try to get over it, things like this can get to us when we're feeling down, but don't et those girl's hurtful words get to you,they are most likely suffering themselves...

• You ask if you should really care but it's obvious you do because if you didn't you wouldn't be sitting here asking this question.

Those girls are bitches. Ghetto girls tend to be the trashiest females; they have no class and social grace. As an African American female, I hate to admit this, but it's true. Ghetto girls are some of the WORSE. They don't know how tf to act, always start sh*t over the smallest things. You can wear something they don't like and they may harass you and try to bully you. Don't worry about them; they need to stop worrying about you and start worrying about where the f*** their future is going seeing as most of them end up knocked up before 20 and never have a real career.

• You sound juvenile as hell

What Guys Said 1

• It's 11:44 pm where is your care giver at?