Would I look weird with a nose piercing*stud*?

I wanna get my nose piecred with a stud but I want opinions if I would look weird or not. also how long does it take to heal. I play bball like year round so I don't know if its the right time to get it. I know some say that some people can't pull it off. Do you think I good or no? Be honest thx!:) link

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Post your picture on imageshack/tinypic or something >.> That site requires a yahoo account and the pic is set to private.I have only seen one girl who can actually pull off a small nose ring, facial piercings lower your attractiveness generally.If you want to know ANYTHING like how long it takes to heal, just google it.

What Guys Said 10

• why the fu.k would you ruin perfection by inplanting metal in it

• honestly...yea:( I have been called ugly by a guy in the middle of class before so yea:(

• do you really think you are unattractive?

• i guess your right(not about me being extremely attractive though lol) but I guess life gets easier as you grow up. I just sometimes wish I would just look different or alter my apperance more(surgeryy stuff like that) but thank you for your input:) means a lot

• Show Older
  • i'm not a big fan of the non-ear piercings but the nose studs are easily the most of attractive of non-ear piercings. Often times I can barely even tell a nose piercing is there...Go for it if you want. A stud should be safe enough unless someone just straight up grabs it but it shouldn't cause many problems

• I'm not a fan of that look, and you run the risk of snagging it on someone's arm or clothing in a close contact sport like basketball.

• i won't like it

• what's up with you children getting sh*t stuck in your faces? Of course it will look wierd. Every time I see a kid with a bunch of peircings I think that this person must have low self respect for herself and will do anything to get noticed. It really doesn't make a person any more appealing to me. I say stick to stuffing your bra if you want attention from the guys at your jr. high school

• sorry if that was rude but I just think you could have said you opininon nicer

• lol stuffing your bra? really? that's the best you could do hahaha no one does that anymore but thx for your imput..not really...but thx anyway:)!

• Would look hot.

• hahaha lol I wouldn't go that far but thx:)

• It is gross

• It is only my opinion. I think nipple piercings are almost sexy and I do not like any other ones except for the ear.

• aww y?

• If you want to, go for it. All that matters is if you like it.

• I think it looks really good if you can pull it off (which most girls do). But yea you gotta be careful if you're playing sports. My friend's pierced ear got hit with a basketball now he looks like an elf.

• I think it would look fine, probably healing time would be a few months, I'm not sure about that.

• ok thx

What Girls Said 3

• I love nose rings or studs

• I think it'd look good (: cute top btw!

• thx:)!

• No I think it'd look cute,idk about a nose ring since those are hard to pull off.I don't think it takes that long to heal but I've never got one,my friend did and she didn't complain about it.