Would I look weird with a nose piercing*stud*?

I wanna get my nose piecred with a stud but I want opinions if I would look weird or not. also how long does it take to heal. I play bball like year round so I don't know if its the right time to get it. I know some say that some people can't pull it off. Do you think I good or no? Be honest thx!:)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Post your picture on imageshack/tinypic or something >.>

That site requires a yahoo account and the pic is set to private.

I have only seen one girl who can actually pull off a small nose ring, facial piercings lower your attractiveness generally.

If you want to know ANYTHING like how long it takes to heal, just google it.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 11

• i'm not a big fan of the non-ear piercings but the nose studs are easily the most of attractive of non-ear piercings. Often times I can barely even tell a nose piercing is there...Go for it if you want. A stud should be safe enough unless someone just straight up grabs it but it shouldn't cause many problems

• I'm not a fan of that look, and you run the risk of snagging it on someone's arm or clothing in a close contact sport like basketball.

• what's up with you children getting sh*t stuck in your faces? Of course it will look wierd. Every time I see a kid with a bunch of peircings I think that this person must have low self respect for herself and will do anything to get noticed. It really doesn't make a person any more appealing to me. I say stick to stuffing your bra if you want attention from the guys at your jr. high school

• lol stuffing your bra? really? that's the best you could do hahaha no one does that anymore but thx for your imput..not really...but thx anyway:)!

• sorry if that was rude but I just think you could have said you opininon nicer

• If you want to, go for it. All that matters is if you like it.

• I think it would look fine, probably healing time would be a few months, I'm not sure about that.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 3

• No I think it'd look cute,idk about a nose ring since those are hard to pull off.I don't think it takes that long to heal but I've never got one,my friend did and she didn't complain about it.

• I think it'd look good (: cute top btw!

• I love nose rings or studs