Is Adriana Lima to be replaced by Sara Sampio when she retires? who looks better in your opinion?

They say when Adriana Lima retires, who I truly adore xoxo is going to replace her with one that looks just like her. she's pretty but I think she's nothing compare to Adriana. You?

Sara Sampio

link

link

link

link

Link that wasn't working
link

Here is one with Adriana Lima and Sara Sampoi together

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't out of hate or jealousy, but I don't find Adriana to be all that great. Of course she's a pretty women etcetc. But she's not one of those girls that I think 'wow' when I see her. When she's in the show, and has the wings on, she's very pretty. But then, so would most girls. To answer your question though , ha ha : I don't think they look that identical, and she's no adriana.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. The most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes that I've seen so far is Monica Bellucci an italian actress/model.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe and I could see it happen, but both are a bit too skinny/fake looking for me to be attracted to either. But this is just my opinion obviously

• they are both good looking

• I think Adriana Lima looks better

• Adriana Lima is better AND has a better body than her.

• Sara is pretty but no replacement, Adriana is absolutely gorgeous.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe they do it by seniority. When Tyra left, it was Heidi. After Heidi, It was either Karolina Kurkova or Selita Ebanks but then Selita didn't make the cut so Adriana became the angel. I think it'll be Candice Swanepoel next...

I think it's by seniority, as opposed to looks period. A newbie doesn't just come in and earn something that has to be worked hard for

• They're both pretty and they look almost like twins so I probably wouldn't notice

• Well, she's no Adriana Lima.

• Adriana Lima is prettier but I think she's overrated.