Guys, do you like Parisian/French style?

It´something like this:

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• dresses, cute coats, pretty shirts, form fitting jeans...

yeah those look nice. its a good change up from leggings/yoga pants/sweatpants with uggs. girls that dress nice are very nice to see and are the kind of girl I actually want a relationship with.

i will say that I don't care for the link 2 outfit or the gypsy headband

• I put the photo of the gypsy headband because I couldn't find a photo with a striped t shirt I liked! But I would never wear that headband, no

What Guys Said 9

• i like it, it is simple, easy, and economical. It's sexy without being slutty...in my opinion

• I am not a huge fan of their shirts, but I do like French coats and dresses.

• I like.

• Yes, I wear French styles myself.

Of cours, what' so attractive is that they are so willing to come out of those clothes, and also tell yoou how they hate imperialism and militarism, and caress your face as they say it.

• No. It's awful - drab, conservative, old-fashioned, twee...

• I like the looks you posted. Certainly can't go wrong with Brigitte Bardot. Is this how you dress or how you'd like to dress?

• I dress exactly like this. I'm glad you like it, I was afraid guys were going to say it was boring

• I could imagine some guys not "getting it," but it'd probably depend too on where you live and what kinds of social circles you're in...anyway, some of us recognize it as stylish, sophisticated and attractive!

• I hope so, thank you very much!

• Oui

• I like the 1st and 3rd link. The 2nd and last link not so much.

• I didn't know Trench Coats originated in France?

• No, they are British, but Parisian style doesn't mean they originated there, its more a way of wearing clothes.

What Girls Said 2

• I wish I could dress like that, but I don't know anyone who does and people in Dallas don't dress like that

It's cute and stylish, yet simple. Simple things like a headband, coat/jacket/vest or different patterns can really make a difference

• I like the style but I wouldn't wear it in my area since it doesn't fit in :/

• Yeah, I understand you. It doesn't fit where I live either, but I still wear it lol