Guys, is this girl wearing too much makeup?

link

Or is this a natural look? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an expectable amount of makeup. It doesn't exactly look "natural" (eyeliner is fairly obvious) but it's not overdone at all either. It's tasteful.

What Guys Said 17

• She had me at hello with that accent and she just has really good facial features, so I don't think she really needs much make up. If she does put on make up, she'll only get prettier and make other girls feel uglier, because they want to be such a fashionista , like her.

This girl has class.

Why do women do this to themselves, to try to measure up to these classy chicks?

• i can hardly tell she's wearing any makeup... she's very very cute

• Makeup is to cover or change. I love women but really don't like perfume or makeup. Accent your beauty don't change who you are. Your sweet smell your soft skin man you women are SOOO HOTTT! If you have a blemish or need to even a little color OK.

She never showed a before and after. Did she just get out of bed or want the just out of bed look?

• I think it's just a natural look. She has a good fashion sense and it shows that she's taking care of herself well. And, she very beautiful.

• No, I can hardly tell she's wearing any.

• looks natural and that's the way I like it, without all this other crap covering your real beautiful face

• looks like she hardly has any make up on.

shes beautiful! True beauty!

• It looks natural to me, her eyebrows are just tampered with

• I don't like makeup, but that is a good enough amount. Just a little more would be too much.

• no... the accent is sexy

• it is hard to tell

• she is maintained and yes she takes care of herself...she has cleansed herself nicely with a little make up

• That's the perfect amount

• obvious she has it on but it isn't too much. it is a little tough to tell from that video alone

• No. She's perfect :)

• It looks natural but it is not ut she does not over do it. Cute girl

• It's not exactly no make up, but it is definitely not too much.

What Girls Said 9

• It looks like she's wearing LOTS of foundation, but since it's in a YouTube video that's kind of expected. Other than that it doesn't look over done.

• Cake face. If you're going to wear THAT much foundation, you should wear blush, and a matte bronzer around the outside of your face - temples, the hollows of your cheeks, and your jaw line. A little along your hair line wouldn't hurt either. That way her face has some natural coloring going on.

• I suppose not many people can tell since it's a video and not real life (lighting and camera definition is never the same in person).. but I can certainly tell she's wearing some kind of foundation... (That's too much for ME) ... I can seer her attempt to keep it natural though. At least she's not wearing dark lipstick.

• The natural look

• Not at all The Persian Babe(her username) is super gorg. The Naturalness is refreshing..

• looks completely natural, even I can't understand as a girl she has make up or not

• I was like "what makeup?" lol - no, she looks very natural to me.

• Oh she's gorgeous... I'm jeally.

• Not too much