Would you rather be called cute or hot by your crush?

Let's say you're crushing on someone, would you rather they refer to you as cute or hot? Would there be a difference?

• I'd rather be called cute.
    71% (12)17% (1)57% (13)Vote
  • I'd rather be called hot.
    29% (5)83% (5)43% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd rather get called cute, it seems a bit more genuine than being called "hot."

I also refer to guys as being cute, not hot.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd rather be called beautiful, lovely, enchanting, gorgeous, stunning...

3|0
    0|0
    • Those all work, too. I've never heard someone referred to as "enchanting" before, though. It sounds nice. :D

• Another great one is when a guy sees you and he just goes "woah", in a good way I mean.

What Guys Said 4

• guys don't really need to be called either tbh.

hot more than cute tho cause cute sounds like you see him as someone who couldn't look after you, but they make you go "aww"

1|0
    1|0
  • Hot. I hate cute and have know idea what it means. Cute is gay sounding (not that there is anything wrong with being gay etc. etc.)

1|0
    2|0
  • I'd rather be called very manly.

3|0
    1|0
  • lol, all girls have picked cute, all guys picked hot. Cute for a guy doesn't really mean much to me. I mean, lots of things are "cute", lol

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• hey guys who hate the word "cute" for themselves and other guys: it's actually often a good thing! it's not gay sounding and it doesn't mean that you're just friend-material. in my opinion at least there are so many unattractive guys out there that a guy being cute is a huge plus!

0|0
    0|0
  • "hot" just because I'm used to being called cute. though being only 5'2 and having a baby face I doubt that I'm considered "hot." but "cute" is good enough I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather cute...whenever a guy tells me I'm hot I have this feeling they just attracted to me physically!

1|0
    0|0